- February 4, 2019
- Post Views: 33
Name of the Post: OPSC Asst Conservator & Forest Ranger Online Form 2019
Post Date: 30-01-2019
Total Vacancy: 67
Brief Information: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forests & Forest Ranger vacancies in Group A & B. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST of Odisha candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through SBI Challan
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 14-03-2019 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for fee payment at any SBI Branch: 19-03-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH candidates as per rules
Candidate must have possessed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university/ Institution in India with at least one of the following subjects namely, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Zoology/ Agriculture, Forestry/ Engineering/equivalent qualification.
- Assistant Conservator of Forests: 52
- Forest Ranger: 42
Disclaimer: Our motive is to provide the best knowledge about jobs. We have picked these content up from multiple sources available on the internet. For any misunderstanding or mishap in future we will not be responsible, please check official notification before applying.